This in relation to Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj’s two-part “prophetic message” available at www.jesusministries.org – not to be confused with Sadhu Sundar Singh (1889-1929).
You can download the transcript of his prophecies here.
1. Where in the Bible does it say that there was a co-population between demons and
humans that gave birth to different kind of offsprings?
2. Where in the Bible does it say the Day of Atonement is going to be the Judgment seat of Christ when Romans 5:11b says: “we also joy in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom we have now received THE ATONEMENT”?
3. Why is this year’s Yom Kippur (October 8, 2011) designated the beginning of “the final dispensation of the end times” rather than the previous Yom Kippur or future Yom Kippur in Israel’s history? And prefer Yom Kippur to Yom Yahweh?
4. Will you ask the churches to do another Yom Kippur again next year?
5. Since you say every pastor, evangelist, teachers, and every ministers of God will become prophetic what should we now do with Ephesians 4:11ff and 1 Corinthians 12:29ff?
6. When Peter quoted Joel 2:28-19 in Acts 2:17-18 do you suppose he believed that “all flesh” literally means all human populations include unbelieving Jews and more so to include Gentile unbelievers?
7. Why do you limit the extent of the Atonement we have now received (Romans 5:11) to just the atonement of the original sins? Why do you believe the day-to-day sins were not propitiated for when 1 John 2:2 says, “he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world”?
8. Where in the Bible can we validate your claim that God’s decrees are sealed on Yom Kippur and not even long before the foundations of the world?
9. How will the today’s Israelites atone for their sins at Yom Kippur without their Temple?
10. What’s the difference of prayer and fasting to confessing to priests in the Roman Catholic tradition as way of absolving sins?
“Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.” (1 John 4:1)